General AR Project Reflection
In general, you should reflect on what was learned while completing the Action Research Project and how this might improve future work. The reflection relates your project to student learning and plans for revision of teaching practice in light of results should be clearly stated.
- Given my results, how will I use this information to improve student learning in the future? To improve my practice?
- What additional questions arose that I might want to pursue? How might I change my research question in light of the results?
- What other innovation might I try next time, based on these results?
Essential Competencies of a Valencia Educator Reflection
For each essential competency, reflect on:
- Explanation of how the methods used to demonstrate this Essential Competency in this FLO aided student learning and/or helped the candidate to become a better counselor, teacher, or librarian
- Explanation of how the methods used in demonstrating this Essential Competency might be improved
- References to candidate's general practice outside the portfolio should be omitted
- Approximately 1/2 page to 1 page for each specified Essential Competency
Reflect on the Essential Competencies of a Valencia Educator addressed in the AR Project.